The PorchBoard Bass
The PorchBoard Bass is an amplified, analog low-end rhythm instrument that uses the natural technique of foot tapping to produce a player controlled bass beat with any style of music.
Our patented passive proximity sensor system creates an analog, clean bass beat without the common low-end amplification problems of noise, feedback or delay. The PorchBoard Bass has sufficient output to drive most powered subwoofers without the use of a preamp. No batteries or additional power sources are required.
The PorchBoard Bass has been used by musicians to add analog, low-end, real time percussive bass self accompaniment since 1994. With a simple tap of the foot, the musician controls the style, tempo and volume, allowing audience interaction and a natural, player-controlled beat no matter what type of music.
- Constructed using durable composites
- Features XLR and ¼ inch outputs
- Passive – no batteries or additional power sources are required.
- No noise, feedback or delay
- Disassembles for compact travel (no tools required)
- Low profile design works well for standing or seated positions
- Includes a handy carry bag
There are no reviews yet.