Wireless Freedom Made Simple
Now you have the freedom to rock out on stage, however you like. The BLX14R is a wireless instrument stage system with everything you need to get started. Simple to set up, easy to use and long usage time means less time setting up and more time to perform the music you love.
Includes BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX4R rack mount receiver, guitar cable, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
Easy to use, with quick receiver frequency matching and easily accessible On / Off switch. The BLX1 transmitter offers up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries and a 300ft (100 m) operating range (with line of sight). TQG connection offer use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument mics and guitar cables.
BLX14R Single Channel Rack-Mount Wireless Receiver
The durable BLX14R features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. BLX41 Receivers offer up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band; One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency and utilizes Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. The easy-to-read display shows what channel you’re using and has a two-color audio status indicator.The BLX14R uses both XLR and 1/4″ output connectors.
• Easy to setup/use wireless system perfect for guitars in stage-performance setting
• One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference
• BLX1 body pack ideal for use with lavalier, headset, earset and instrument mics and guitar cables
• XLR and 1/4″ output connectors on receiver
• Up to 300 ft (91 m) operating range for total wireless freedom
• Up to 14 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
• Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
Audio Input Level (gain): max: -16 dBV maximum / min (0 dB): +10 dBV maximum
Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
Input Impedance: 1 Ohm
RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical – varies by region
Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
Battery Life: Up to 14 hours (alkaline)
Dimensions (H x W x D): 110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm
Weight: 75 g (2.6 oz.), without batteries
BLX14R Single Channel Wireless Receiver
Output: 1x XLR Output, 1x 1/4″ (6.35 mm) Output
• XLR: 200 ohms
• 1/4″: 50 ohms
Audio Output Level:
• XLR Connector: -20.5 dBV into 100 kOhms Load (Reference +/-33 kHz with 1 kHz Tone)
• 1/4″: -13 dBV into 100 kOhms Load (Reference +/-33 kHz with 1 kHz Tone)
RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, Typical
Image Rejection: > 50 dB, Typical
Power Requirement: 12 to 15 VDC @ 260 mA, Supplied by External Power Supply (Tip Positive)